Water is truly a very important resource for the planet. We who are lucky enough to always have it at hand by opening a simple tap maybe we don’t fully realize it but in reality, water has always been a symbol of life.
Even hot water is a very important and comfortable service that many years ago it was not so obvious and automatic as nowadays.
Here, in fact, over time, different solutions have been devised to obtain and always have at your fingertips not only cold running water but also hot and adjustable temperature running water. Electric Water Heaters are trending deals nowadays. When you intend to buy an Electric Tankless Water Heater there are numerous factors to take into consideration to make your purchase a real success and a real nut.
Today, we are here to furnish you with all the tips you need to pick the best electric tankless water heater for your home. We consider the best to have valid, reliable, functional and high-quality pieces in your home that will last over time and facilitate your daily life If you are here it is because you have probably found yourself juggling diverse models of different brands and you don’t know which one to choose.
Let’s now pass to the reviews of 7 best electric tankless water heaters of 2020, chosen on the basis of their quality-price ratio and user satisfaction. Let’s get started right away. We proceed!
1. Tempra 24 Plus Electric Tankless Water Heater
On Demand Hot Water, Eco by Stiebel Eltron
The Tempra 24 Plus Electric Tankless Water Heater by Stiebel Eltron stars exclusive Advanced Flow Control™ German patented technology developed by Stiebel Eltron. Tempra 24 Plus will typically manage 15-20% less energy compared to conventional electric tank water heaters. Although, it’s likely to preserve significantly more energy depending on personal home usage habits. They perform on-demand to provide continuous and endless hot water when you need it and saves energy and your hard-earned money.
- Advanced Flow Control German patented technology designed by Stiebel Eltron, automatically controls water temperature for continuous comfort and it’ll decrease flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity. Hot showers will never be interrupted again.
- Its small, sleek white design keeps space yet still gives continuous hot water for your entire house, and no venting is required.
- The eco-friendly unit preserves energy with auto-modulation and the ability to electronically measure water flow. Savings monitor even displays how much you save on energy expenses.
- Electronic flow sensor switches on the dominant solid copper interior heating system of the water heater. It’s noise-free while in performance and has a digital temperature display with preset temperature memory buttons.
- TEMPRA 24 PLUS – requires a min. Electric supply 150 A, and offers an output water temperature of 86˚ -140˚F.
- German patented technology
- Continuous Flow
- 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase.
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER
- Easy Operation
- The most leading standards for comfort and reliability with Manufacturer’s warranty.
2. ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater
with Patented Self Modulating Technology 18 KW at 240 Volts by Ecosmart
The ECO 18 is a mid-range electric tankless water heater with EcoSmart’s limited self-modulating technology. The ECO 18 can heat two sinks and two showers concurrently in warm climates, and a shower and sink together in colder weathers. Its digital temperature control enables you to set your outlet temperature in increases on 1 degree so that you can set the temperature wherever from 80°F – 140°F.
- A highly durable product
- Easy to use
- Copper and stainless elements
- Saves up to 60% on your water heating electricity bill with the most advanced, self-modulating technology accessible
- Never run out of hot water with this ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- It saves up to 12 cubic ft of storage area.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increases gives users perfect control of hot water
- 75 A
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- Robust copper immersion heating components
- Self-modulating technology
- Easy installation with instant and endless hot water on demand
- Best Customer Support by Ecosmart
3. Rheem Residential Electric Tankless Water Heater
These expert classic electric tankless water heaters give constant hot water quick and on demand for single point-of-use or handy uses.
- Instant, and continuous hot water
- Heating Chambers RTEX-24
- Classy, Compact and stylish along with digital temperature controller in increments of 1°F extending from 80°F – 140°F
- About 99.8% Energy saving
- Easy Installation
- Robust copper immersion heating components with brass top enhances persistence and are threaded for easy replacement
- A Digital temperature display feature
- An External Digital Thermostatic Controler with LED display ( 1-degree efficiency)
- Most superior self-modulation, adjust power to match hot water need
- Durable Copper Immersion three heating elements, field advantageous
- Easy Installation – Bottom 3/4″NPT water-connections
- Comes under Product Warranty and customer service provided by Rheem.
4. ECO90 Self-Modulating Electric Tankless Water Heater
On demand 9KW 240V by ECOTOUCH
ECO90 Electric Tankless Water Heater, being one of those limited preferences with smart modulation heating, ECOTOUCH ECO90 electric tankless water heater gives instant and endless hot water with the optimal thermal performance of 99.8% and minimum energy cost, thus, the tankless electric water heater heats 1.5GPM water from 67℉ – 106℉ and will surely cut your electric bill every month. Designed with a sturdy structure and sleek look, ECOTOUCH ECO90 tankless water heater is an excellent solution for kitchen & bathroom sinks, dishwasher, and washing machine and you could use it for shower purposes.
- Applied with a 9kW heating system, the electric tankless water heater ECO90B gives instant and continuous hot water of 116℉ higher temp
- No waiting for preheating nor temperature fluctuations, a perfect companion for sinks, provides you perfect touch of comfort and relaxing.
- This on-demand electric water heater ECO90B adjusts power input based on flow rate and temperature setting in real-time. thus you still get ideal, enough temp instead of scalding hot water. Optimal energy performance 99.8% preserves considerable electricity cost per year.
- ECO90B electric tankless water heater goes through strict tests to assure 100% safety. Inner water and electricity lines are designed to run separately to avoid leakage or harm of scale build-up.
- Support by ETL and qualifies for outstanding performance for years to come.
- Smart self Modulation
- Upgraded heating system
- Featuring a micro-computer control and patent heating technology.
5. SIO18 v2 Infrared Electric Tankless Water Heater
220v – 240v / 80A / 18kW by Sio Green
SIO18 v2 Infrared Electric Tankless Water Heater has no metallic heating tube completely. Far-Infrared energy technology is reliable and is known to condition hard-water deposits. The Sio Green premium electric tankless water heater is here to help you enjoy your hand-wash or dishwashing with warm water anytime you need without any fuss. This infrared heating design will heat only the water you use, thus allowing you to save time and your money!
- Power supply 220v – 240v / 80A / 18kW
- SIO18 v2 Infrared Electric tankless water heater will generate heat without direct contact with metals, which will, in turn, limit corrosion, limescale deposit, and calcium buildup. As a result, you will have to spend $0 on maintenance or replacements.
- Compact design is perfect for small bathrooms, kitchens or cabinets with easy installation. The ergonomic dimension and simple yet innovative form will allow you to install it almost anywhere, including hotels, stores or restaurants.
- Features Automatic Power Technology so you can easily tailor its performance to your family’s requirements and preserving the energy and only use what you demand, which is ideal for any home purpose.
- Maintenance-free – 220v – 240v / 80A / 18kW
- No Corrosion and no Calcium Deposits: ideal for hard-water area
- Superior Heating Performance
- Operational Durability
- No Venting Required
- Environmentally Free and Eco-FriendlyRecyclable Materials
- 30 days money-back guarantee or a replacement.
6. Stiebel Eltron 232886 Tempra 36
Tankless Electric Water Heater by Stiebel Eltron
Siebel Eltron Tempra 24 Electric Tankless Water Heater for Whole House comes with 240 V, 24 kW. Just set the knob on the front cover and enjoy hot water temperatures among 86 Degree (30 Degree C) and 140 Degree (60 Degree C). Adjust the wanted temperature at any time. No purchase of a remote selector control is needed. An advanced microprocessor technology guarantees that the hot water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Comes with superior, reliable performance
- Constant and On-Demand Hot Water
- Excellent technical support
- Solid Copper Heating Chambers
- Sleek design fits in anywhere
- No venting required
- 99% Energy Efficiency
- The simple design of the plumbing system
- Best Customer Services From One of The World Leading Brand Stiebel Eltron
- Noice Free Operation
- Tempra Advanced Flow Control Feature
- Saves Energy With Auto Modulation
- Made In Germany
- 7 years leakage/ 3 years parts
7. WiseWater Electric Tankless Water Heater
for Residential use 27kW 3/4” NPT By WiseWater
WiseWater Electric Tankless Water Heater is automatic over-temperature protection. Automatic pressure relief drain Automatically detects the boot. Safe and intelligent, no water flow stops heating. The stainless steel hose is explosion-proof. Thermostat without waiting. Built-in dual anti-grid: 0.1-second automatic power-off when leakage. Easy to install and handy to use on-demand.
- Instant Electric Tankless Water Heater Bathroom Shower
- Classic Design and look.
- Easy installation, can be hung up on the wall.
- Automatic over-temperature protection: Just 3 second
- Automatic pressure relief drain Automatically detects the boot.
- Safe and intelligent, no water flow stops heating
- Tempered glass, heat, insulation, anti-corrosion, anti-deformation.
- Copper galvanized inlet and outlet, durable in use, anti-rust product.
- Built-in dual anti-grid.
- Voltage: 220V/ 50Hz and 0.1-second automatic power-off when leakage.
- Stainless steel hose and 100% explosion-proof.
- Touch operation with a large-screen digital display and heating wire with nano-electric film, insulation power and not water scale.
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Automatic power-off when water is off
- With Warranty and Support
How to choose the best electric tankless water heater of 2020?
Making a comparison between online offers is often not enough, you need to know what to look for in an electric tankless water heater in order to buy the right one for your needs. On the other hand, various brands offer different models that can differ in characteristics, energy class and dimensions. Below we give you just a few pointers on how to choose a good instant electric tankless water heater.
Such heaters do not have a tank, the instantaneous electric tankless water heater has the advantage of being much smaller than conventional ones. This makes it particularly suitable for a versatile assembly, in fact, you can decide whether to install it in the bathroom or in the kitchen. It is the ideal solution if you live in a small apartment with tight spaces. The dimensions of the various models are usually quite small, but we advise you to take a look at the actual ones of the desired product.
Take good measures to avoid finding an oversized electric water heater in your home. The compactness of these appliances, however, translates into lower production of hot water compared to normal water heaters, for this reason, the electric ones are often suitable for those who live alone or for a couple. The installation is easy and you can do it yourself with a little patience and following the instructions.
Another advantage to look for in the electric tankless water heaters sold online is the reduced consumption. Having to heat a smaller amount of water, these compact appliances usually guarantee significant energy savings. The best-selling models are made with quality materials that insulate the heat and prevent leaks, in order to optimize both consumption and effective heating of the water inside them. The energy class of the product should also be evaluated as it will contribute significantly to amortizing costs, especially if you want to obtain a constant production of hot water.
Reduced consumption also translates into a lower impact on the environment, especially with the higher energy classes ranging from A to A ++. These combined with good materials raise the price of a water heater a little. We, therefore, suggest that you evaluate your actual need for hot water, if for example you only need it for the kitchen sink then you can opt for a low-cost water heater since consumption will still be reduced.
You are probably wondering what the actual performance of an electric water heater is. Power is the discriminating characteristic, in fact the more kW the greater the hot water produced. For example, a water heater with a power of around 20 kW will be able to produce about 10 liters of water per minute. The possibility of regulating the temperature cannot be missing, so you can manage the heating of the water according to your needs. Some special models also allow you to manage the energy level and change the settings based on the water temperature and use.
These water heaters have a display where you can easily check the various information, so as to make sure you have set the right temperature.
We hope that this article must be helpful to you. Now you have the right technical knowledge with the best choices to better face your final selection. Let’s start this journey in the world of the Best Electric Tankless Water Heater immediately.
Thank you and stay hot 🙂